Senator Joe Robach is pleased to announce that he has helped secure funding for area school districts and public libraries. These funds will help provide new technology and improved access to our community.
- Brighton Memorial Library – Joe Robach secured funding for the Brighton Memorial Library to help pay for technology upgrades at the library facility. These upgrades will provide more library visitors with access to the internet and other important programs.
Town of Gates –
- Gates-Chili Central School District – Joe Robach secured $40,000 in funding for the Gates-Chili Central School District to be used for early intervention services for students in grades K-3. This program will provide an extended school day and school year approach, focused on literacy and numeracy.
- Gates Public Library – Secured funding for the Gates Public Library for the purchase of new computers for public access.
Town of Greece –
- Greece Central School District – Secured funding for the purchase of iPads and related technology to be used in elementary schools throughout the district. Access to this new technology will enhance the classroom experience for GCSD students.
- Greece Public Library – Joe Robach secured $15,000 funding for the Greece Public Library to help pay for technology improvements at the Barnard Crossing Branch Library. These upgrades will provide computer access to more library visitors and help eliminate the daily backlog of waiting users.
By keeping our schools and libraries up to date with new technology we can improve the learning experience for students and better engage them in the classroom. For more information please visit my website at www.robach.nysenate.gov.